Here are some of the ways to help minimize infestation:
- Identify where mosquitoes come from
- Protect yourself with mosquito repellent
- Treat standing water in your yard to prevent mosquitoes
- Use bug zappers to attract and kill mosquitoes
- Use plants and oils as a natural mosquito repellent for yards
- Prevent mosquitoes with candles and torches
- Eliminate standing water and avoid over-watering your lawn
Why Mosquito Control is So Important
At 4-Evergone, we know how frustrating and uncomfortable it can be to have mosquitoes buzzing around your yard, driving you and your family indoors rather than enjoying the good weather. Mosquito control is a vital aspect of keeping your family safe and comfortable. Their itchy bites can spread harmful diseases such as malaria, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile virus, and Zika virus. Get needed mosquito exterminator and pest control services from 4-Evergone Pest control. We help protect you and your family with mosquito control. Their population on your property will fall using a carefully formulated insecticide that is safe for you and your pets.
Facts About Mosquitoes
- Disease TransmittersThe number of people getting diseases transmitted by mosquitoes, tick and flea bites has more than tripled in the United States in recent years.
- Deadliest “Animal”Mosquitoes are responsible for more human deaths each year than any other animal and have caused more deaths than all the wars in history.
- Vaccine AvailabilityFor most of these diseases, there are no vaccines or treatment. The only way to fight back is through mosquito control.
- Reproduction RateA female mosquito can lay as many as 300 eggs at one time and produce up to 3,000 during her life span.